- Artist Camouflages Her Human Canvases In NYC Scenescapes: You’ve never seen body art like this. Daily Mail features Trina Merry making people practically disappear in Central Park, in front of the Gugg, and on bridges.
- Domino Sugars Sign Will Be Relocated: NYDN reports that the iconic sign will be taken down this month, but then reinstalled in a different location with a retail space, residential building and school.
- Jewelry That Converts Kinetic Energy into Electricity: Why dig for renewable energy in some far away place when you’re a walking renewable resource? Dezeen covers industrial designer Naomi Kizhner’s line of jewelry that can store energy from your body and turn it into electricity. If you’re wondering how it works: think of a water wheel, but with your blood – eeek.
- A Spin-The-Bottle Bar In, Wait For It, Bushwick – Games that you usually see at a bar: Jenga, Scattegories, Guess Who?, Connect 4. Leave it up to the up-and-coming nabe of Bushwick to have a bar with a spin-the-bottle table. Gawker assures us they also have food; just don’t forget your mints and floss before you pucker up.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Most Popular Posts
- Board shoots down residents’ petition to rename Trump Place
- For $14M, own the former Chelsea penthouse of ‘Law & Order: SVU’ star Mariska Hargitay
- Yorkville apartment of Bernie Madoff’s late son Andrew sells for $5.4M
- NYC trick-or-treat: The best neighborhoods for sweets and scares
- A $5M price chop for the former Upper West Side mansion of Charles Schwab
- Everything You Need to Know About Affordable Housing: Applying, Getting In, and Staying Put
- Life in New York City before indoor toilets
- $625K West Soho co-op is simple and sweet–and the place next door is for sale