- Our list of architectural saviors includes sites saved from the wrecking ball, as well as those that have remained intact and been adaptively reused.
- We looked at the history of Herald Square AND Gramercy Park (it was a nostalgic kind of week).
- Floorplans of the Woolworth Building’s $110 million ‘Pinnacle’ penthouse were revealed, making it one of the most expensive listings to ever hit the downtown market at $11,700 per square foot.
- Morpholio’s innovative Mood Board app lets you design your entire apartment on an iPad (think Pinterest on steroids).
- Created by New York-based architecture firm Gluck+, the contemporary Tower House is both a viewing platform and functional home, sitting atop a plateau on a 19-acre Ulster County property.
- A Soho loft sold for $4.7 million; it’s the second taxidermy-filled apartment we’ve encountered this summer.
Morpholio Mood Board
, Sat, August 23, 2014