Though Tribeca has long been considered a haven for artists, this tends to refer to those in the visual arts, thanks to the neighborhood’s chill vibes and spacious loft apartments. But over the last two decades, some of the world’s most famous pop musicians have been gobbling up real estate on its cobblestone streets. From Katy Perry and Taylor Swift to Chris Martin and Justin Timberlake, the hit makers can’t get enough of Tribeca.
, Tue, May 26, 2015
Your Daily Link Fix: Summer Retreats for Architects; Is Hurricane Sandy to Blame for New Jersey Boardwalk Fire?, Wed, July 16, 2014
- “Brooklyn Girls” Video a Guaranteed Hit: Brooklyn Mag has singer-songwriter Catey Shaw’s newly released video that is like a Brooklyn version of Katy Perry’s “California Girls”, and it’s pretty catchy.
- Summer Retreats for Architects: Architizer spotlights the top 10 summer retreats for architects, and once you’ve gotten excited about that, check out their article on awesome pool party hacks.
- Is Hurricane Sandy to Blame for New Jersey Boardwalk Fire?: Inhabitat discusses the devastating fire and how it could be more than just bad luck.
- Bushwick Photographer Takes Pictures of Corners: The Observer spotlights Bushwick Daily’s Insta-takeover photographer Alberto Vargas and his new project “Corners” where he takes pictures of corners of buildings.
- Blackberry Gets Siri-ous: For those of you who still use a blackberry, Gizmodo celebrates the company’s cutting edge new feature: a voice assistant!… Oh wait, everyone else already has that?
Images: The Exbury Egg by PAD Studio Architects (left), Seaside Boardwalk Fire (right)