- Midtown West’s Mercedes House with 80,000+ Square Feet of Amenities Now Offering Two Months Free on Select Leases [link]
- Up to Two Months of Free Rent at Murray Hill’s The Frontier [link]
- Two Months Free with 18-Month Leases at Battery Park City’s Gateway Rentals [link]
- Brodsky Offering Up to Three Months Free at City Tower in Downtown Brooklyn [link]
- First Month Free at Yorkville Rental, 85 East End Avenue [link]
- Williamsburg’s 50 North 5th Street: 15,000 Square Feet of Amenities + One Month of Free Rent [link]
- Charming Cobble Hill Rental Offering One Month Free on 12-Month Leases [link]
- Two Months Free at Stonehenge 86, Prewar Rental Near Museum Mile [link]
Images (L to R): City Tower, Gateway Battery Park City, Mercedes House, The Frontier
City Tower, the second phase of Downtown Brooklyn’s 1.8 million-square-foot, mixed-use mega-development, has debuted, ushering in 439 brand new market-rate rentals to the heart of the borough. For a limited time, the building is offering new renters one month for free based on a 13-month lease. The 38-story tower’s current availabilities include four studios starting at $2,423/month, five one-bedrooms at $2,838/month, and three two-bedrooms at $4,154/month.
The building was developed and is being managed by the long-established Brodsky Organization and was designed by the acclaimed eco-conscious architects at COOKFOX. Perched twenty floors above 700,000 square feet of retail, entertainment and dining spaces, many of City Tower’s residences provide spectacular views of the harbor and Manhattan skyline.
Get the full scoop on the building this way