Images (L to R): Otto Greenpoint, Estuary, 181 Front Street, and Vernon Tower.
- Vernon Tower: Astoria waterfront rentals across from Socrates Sculpture Park from $2,300/month [LINK]
- Otto Greenpoint: Brooklyn rentals at 211 McGuinness Boulevard from $2,317/month [LINK]
- 181 Front Street: New rentals in DUMBO offer 1 month free on 13-month lease [LINK]
- Estuary Weehawken: Luxury waterfront rentals with skyline views from $2,363/month [LINK]
- 111 Murray Street: Michael Cohen’s condo in-contract for rent; see what else is available [LINK]
- 318 East 81st Street: 318 East 81st: High-End Condos Up for Rent with High Prices to Match [LINK]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS HERE
Rendering of Vernon Tower, via PACS Architecture and Excel Development
On Monday, the lottery opens for 21 affordable units in a new luxury residential building located on the border of the trendy Queens neighborhoods of Astoria and Long Island City. The mixed-use rental at 11-06 31st Drive, called the Vernon Tower despite being just eight-stories, sits directly across from Socrates Sculpture Park and just a few blocks from the Noguchi Museum and waterfront promenade. Qualifying New Yorkers earning 60 percent of the area median income can apply for the units ranging from $867/month studios to $1,123/month two-bedrooms.
Find out if you qualify