- Crown Heights Premium Rental is Now Listing: It’s been a 7 year wait, but the new rental building, set to begin leasing in July, has finally released the first listings and Curbed has them, along with some renderings.
- Drinking and Grocery Shopping: According to the Observer, the Whole Foods at Columbus Avenue will soon be offering liquor at its pub On Tap from noon to closing. We’ll drink to that.
- CWCapital Calls off Stuy Town Auction: CWCapital Management officially took over Stuy Town earlier this week and they’ve decided that cancelling the auction is in the best interest of certificate holders and residents of complex… for now. Crain’s NY has more on the story.
- Fitting Renovation into Your Schedule: Anyone who’s spent a Saturday watching marathons on HGTV knows that renovation can be stressful and time consuming. Apartment Therapy has a few tips on fitting a home reno in your schedule.
- 123 on the Park Begins Leasing: The new rentals, formerly the site of Flatbush’s Caledonian Hospital, has posted 11 listings so far according to the Brownstoner. Best of all, they have pics from the new listings.
- Former Hotel Site on Astoria Boulevard Sells: Flushing based LGA Hospitality just purchased the 3 parcels on Astoria Boulevard near Citi Field and the Brownstoner has the scoop.
- Just Another Day in Space: FastCo. spotlights Tim Dodd, a photographer who took a series of side-splitting photographs of himself as an astronaut doing typical daily activities.
- Godfather of Ice Cream Goes Vegan: Malcolm Stogo, inventor of Cookies ‘n Cream (THANK YOU!!), is taking on the challenge of creating a dairy-free ice cream. The Observer talks to him as he works in his Astoria factory.
- 10 of Archinect’s Top Pinterest Interiors: Who doesn’t love looking at beautiful interiors. In case you haven’t noticed, we do! So we’re spreading the love with some of Archinect’s gorgeous pinterest pics.
Images: Tim Dodd cooking (left), 123 on the Park interior (right)