- Everybody Loves Brooklyn… Except Brooklyn: The Observer talks about the fact that the name Brooklyn may be a top name everywhere else, but Brooklynites are so over it.
- Million Dollar Condos Come to Bed Stuy: Before you know it, we common folk won’t be able to afford Brooklyn. The Brownstoner has some details and beautiful photos of the new boutique apartments hitting the market.
- Working Out in The Streets: NYC is dedicated to getting you fit. Racked NY has some cool free workout classes right in the streets of the Meatpacking District.
- Brooklyn’s Historic Churches Taken Over by Condos: DNAinfo explores Brooklyn’s transformation from the “borough of churches” to the “borough of bondos”.
- LIC Condo Sale Sets Record: The New York Daily News has more details on a ground floor apartment at Long Island City’s The View that just sold for $3.35 million, at a record setting $1,375 a square foot.
- Clinton Hill Fashion: The New York Times takes a trip to Clinton Hill to see what the hottest styles are
- Neighbors Upset Over East Village “Frat House”: A tipster informed Curbed of a 6BR Avenue A apartment that put an all-caps ad out, claiming the place is perfect frat house material… and is now an actual frat house, much to its neighbors’ chagrin.
- Brooklyn’s Most Promising Young Filmmakers: In honor of BAMcinemaFest, Brooklyn magazine interviews some of the borough’s most promising emerging filmmakers about the “Brooklyn film scene”.
Images: 170 Putnam interior (left), Classes on the Cobbles (right)