- Live in SHoP’s American Copper Buildings from $2,975/Mo; Read Carter’s New Review [link]
- Behold the Views (Present & Future) from Midtown’s 555TEN, Now Leasing with Two Months Free Rent [link]
- Leasing Begins at Jersey City Urby, Vertical Community + Stunning Views from $2,000/Month [link]
- Take In the Incredible Views at 1 QPS Tower; LIC’s Newly-Opened Rental Leasing From $1,989/Mo. [link]
- NoMad’s One Sixty Madison Offering One Month Free on Select Residences [link]
- Cassa Hotel and Residences Offering Up To Two Months of Free Rent [link]
- Midtown’s Slender Icon Offering Months of Free Rent & Sedate Skyscraper Living [link]
- Midtown’s Townsend Now Offering Two Months Free [link]
- Jersey City’s 41-Story Rental Tower Announces Summer 2017 Opening & Reveals Pricing [link]
160 Madison Avenue
Soaring nearly 500 feet into the Manhattan skyline, One Sixty Madison is a shimmering 45-floor rental tower at the boundary of the Murray Hill and Nomad neighborhoods. Developed by J.D. Carlisle Development and designed by SLCE Architects, with interiors by Philip Koether Architects, the uniquely massed building is rotated 45 degrees from its Madison Avenue and 33rd Street frontages, guaranteeing homes an abundance of light and air and stunning skyline views.
For a limited time, the leasing team is offering incoming renters two months free on two-year leases and one month free on one-year leases, both with paid OP (broker fees). Current availabilities include an 11th floor studio with a net effective price of $3,263/month, one bedrooms starting from $4,412/month, and two-bedrooms beginning at $6,692/month.