- Leasing Update: 555Ten Offers 2 Months Free + Launches Affordable Housing Lottery [link]
- A Church from 1869 Is Now Quirky Loft Rentals with Cast Iron Catwalks – Flex Units Now Available [link]
- 33 Bond Opens Debuting Dozens of Units + New Affordable Housing Lottery [link]
- Crown Heights Rental ‘The Dean’ Offers Free Rent on Loft-Inspired Homes; One-Bedrooms from $2,740/Month [link]
- Related Offers Complimentary Move-In Service to Tribeca Rentals [link]
- Austere Rentals Debut in Williamsburg from $2,995/Month; Leases Include 1 Month Free [link]
- Views Galore at Top-Notch Tribeca Rental, Now Leasing with $1,000 Security Deposits [link]
- The World’s Tallest Modular Building is Leasing with Two Months of Free Rent [link]
- Murray Hill Marquis Reveals Model Unit Interiors, Offers 1 Month Free Rent [link]
- Stylish Rentals Available at Luna LIC, No Fee Listings with 1 Month of Free Rent [link]
Every Friday 6sqft is rounding up five of the best rental deals showcased on CityRealty.com’s newly launched no-fee rentals page, a space where house hunters can find the best concessions being offered by landlords across the city.
No longer are New York’s most distinguished and architecturally avant-garde residential buildings limited to condos and co-ops. With more design-attuned renters on the market, developers are tapping the world’s best architects to make their rental properties stand out. A spate of renowned designers have hit the city’s architectural scene as of late, including of-the-moment starchitect Bjarke Ingels, long-time favorite Robert A.M. Stern, and Pritzker Prize winner Christian de Portzamparc.
While rental prices in these properties are usually higher than average, these buildings provide condo-level finishes, gracious and unique layouts, and all the amenities a renter could wish for. The slowing rental market and the influx of hundreds of new apartments have compelled landlords to offer some short-lived deals and incentives to attract lease-signers. See our list below of the five most stunning new rental buildings that are now offering rental concessions.