- Leasing Update: 555Ten Offers 2 Months Free + Launches Affordable Housing Lottery [link]
- A Church from 1869 Is Now Quirky Loft Rentals with Cast Iron Catwalks – Flex Units Now Available [link]
- 33 Bond Opens Debuting Dozens of Units + New Affordable Housing Lottery [link]
- Crown Heights Rental ‘The Dean’ Offers Free Rent on Loft-Inspired Homes; One-Bedrooms from $2,740/Month [link]
- Related Offers Complimentary Move-In Service to Tribeca Rentals [link]
- Austere Rentals Debut in Williamsburg from $2,995/Month; Leases Include 1 Month Free [link]
- Views Galore at Top-Notch Tribeca Rental, Now Leasing with $1,000 Security Deposits [link]
- The World’s Tallest Modular Building is Leasing with Two Months of Free Rent [link]
- Murray Hill Marquis Reveals Model Unit Interiors, Offers 1 Month Free Rent [link]
- Stylish Rentals Available at Luna LIC, No Fee Listings with 1 Month of Free Rent [link]
The Spire Lofts
One of the neighborhood’s oldest landmarks, the Saint Vincent De Paul Church at 167 North Sixth Street in Williamsburg‘s uber-trendy North Side was recently converted into 40 rental apartments known as the Spire Lofts. We know that converted churches get people’s attention at the very least–but like many historic building conversions, they can be a disappointment. The apartments here don’t try to be especially historic–but the interiors differ somewhat from the usual boilerplate rental “lofts” that tend to spring up like weeds in North Brooklyn.
The building’s recently-listed batch of two- and three-bedrooms ranges from $6,400 to $8,000 (the spoken-for one-bedrooms started at $4k), so they’re pricey. The interiors are somewhat innovative, though. The listing promises “…modern details and state-of-the-art finishes [that] blend flawlessly with expertly salvaged materials, including original exposed brick, reclaimed Heart Pine pillars and beams, arched stained glass windows, custom steel work and exceptional quirks around every corner.” On the down side, there’s no floor plan and no mention of square footage.