- Style & Elegance at The Larstrand on West 77th Street; No-Fee Rentals Available Now [link]
- Tetris-Like South Slope Building Launches Leasing; No Fee Rentals from $2,308/Month [link]
- Bed-Stuy Rental Near the G Train Offers Two Months Free; One-Bedrooms from $2,350/Month [link]
- Renovated Upper East Side Rentals with Lots of Storage at 245 East 80th Street in Yorkville [link]
- Waterfront Location + Bridge Views Offered in Williamsburg’s Dunham Place, Priced From $2,950/Month With 1 Month Free [link]
- No-Fee Rentals at Chelsea Tower on West 26th Street Offer One Month of Free Rent [link]
- Nestled on Nassau Street, These Sleek Financial District Rentals Are Listed From $2,949/Month [link]
- Steps From Central Park, Renovated Rentals From $3,200/Month; See the Floorplans [link]
- Live in One of the World’s Most Iconic Skyscrapers: New Leases at 70 Pine Street Include 1 Month Free [link]
- Residences at 1 West Street Leasing with Incentives; See the Waterfront Rentals in Lower Manhattan [link]
The MYNT Brooklyn
Every Friday 6sqft is rounding up five of the best rental deals showcased on CityRealty.com’s newly launched no-fee rentals page, a space where house hunters can find the best concessions being offered by landlords across the city.
If you’re an urban dweller that appreciates the opportunity to disconnect from the craze of the city, Bed-Stuy or Brooklyn Heights are two of the best places to find respite. While these neighborhoods don’t boast the same trendsetter vibes as other borough favorites like Williamsburg or DUMBO, they do offer an unparalleled beauty highlighted by leafy streets and rows and rows of historic brownstones and brick townhouses. Below we’ve rounded up five buildings in these two lovely locales offering free rent and more.