Streetview of The Frontier; Map data © 2019 Google
Applications are now being accepted for a 150-person waitlist for a luxury rental building in Murray Hill. Located at 200 East 39th Street, the building, known as Frontier, rises 19 stories and contains just under 100 apartments. Perks include a landscaped rooftop terrace, a fitness center, and a gaming lounge. Qualifying New Yorkers earning 60 percent of the area median income can apply to be placed on the waitlist for affordable units ranging from an $858/month studio to a $1,381/month two-bedroom.
Do you qualify?
- Midtown West’s Mercedes House with 80,000+ Square Feet of Amenities Now Offering Two Months Free on Select Leases [link]
- Up to Two Months of Free Rent at Murray Hill’s The Frontier [link]
- Two Months Free with 18-Month Leases at Battery Park City’s Gateway Rentals [link]
- Brodsky Offering Up to Three Months Free at City Tower in Downtown Brooklyn [link]
- First Month Free at Yorkville Rental, 85 East End Avenue [link]
- Williamsburg’s 50 North 5th Street: 15,000 Square Feet of Amenities + One Month of Free Rent [link]
- Charming Cobble Hill Rental Offering One Month Free on 12-Month Leases [link]
- Two Months Free at Stonehenge 86, Prewar Rental Near Museum Mile [link]
Images (L to R): City Tower, Gateway Battery Park City, Mercedes House, The Frontier