- Live in One of the World’s Most Iconic Skyscrapers: New Leases at 70 Pine Street Include 1 Month Free [link]
- Downtown Brooklyn’s Topped-Out Tower with New Subway Entrance Nears Completion; See the Photos [link]
- Clinton Hill’s 1007 Atlantic Avenue Launches Leasing; 1-Beds from $2,215/Month [link]
- Model Units Unveiled at Ellipse, Jersey City’s New Waterfront High Rise; Now Leasing from $2,675/Month [link]
- A Look at The Brooklyn Zinc; New Prospect Heights Rental Launches Leasing with 13th Month Free [link]
- A Look Inside 21 West End; Luxe Interiors, Cutting-Edge Amenities + 2 Months Free on a 14-Month Lease [link]
- Pre-Leasing Specials Revealed at Downtown Brooklyn’s 33 Bond Street; See the Floorplans [link]
- In Chelsea, Newly Renovated Art Deco Rental Offers 12-Month Leases with 1 Month Free [link]
- These Contemporary Rentals Just Debuted in South Williamsburg; 2-Bedrooms from $3,450/Month [link]
Every Friday 6sqft rounds up five of the best rental deals showcased on CityRealty.com’s no-fee rentals page, a space where house hunters can find the best concessions being offered by landlords across the city.
Chelsea‘s star has risen in the last decade to become one of the brightest in Manhattan. Steeped in art galleries and great restaurants, and in proximity to everything from the High Line Park, Madison Square Park, Hudson River Park, Union Square, and even more art at the newly-opened Whitney Museum, Chelsea sits at the crossroads of all that’s cool and cutting edge while still feeling very “New York.” Ahead we highlight a handful of modern rental buildings in the neighborhood currently offering free rent.