- Do cemeteries affect real estate prices in New York? The answer might surprise you.
- It’s going to cost $32 to visit One World Trade Center’s observatory. But the views are pretty incredible.
- Did you check out the Village Halloween Parade last night? Find out the history of the famous festivity.
- If you haven’t already, wish Lady Liberty a happy belated 128th birthday! We take a brief look back at some of her most notable moments throughout history.
- $129 billion worth of New York City real estate, or 84,000 buildings, are within the new FEMA flood zone maps.
- If you like to celebrate Halloween all year, you should check out our list of New York’s spookiest and strangest homes.
Statue of Liberty Birthday
, Sat, November 1, 2014