While visiting the major, most popular attractions of New York City can be fun, it can also be stressful, overwhelming and full of selfie-taking tourists. However, the great thing about the Big Apple is that plenty of other attractions exist that are far less known or even hidden in plain sight. To go beyond the tourist-filled sites and tour the city like you’re seeing it for the very first time, check out 6sqft’s list ahead of the 20 best underground, secret spots in New York City.
, Wed, July 26, 2017
Daily Link Fix: The World’s Tallest Buildings in One Handy Infographic; A Jacket to Ward Off Transit Germs, Thu, September 18, 2014
- Never worry about working late again. At 6:00pm the desks retract up to the ceiling in this Amsterdam office. Get ready to be jealous when you watch the video on Co. Exist.
- Architizer shares the super informative infographic, “The World’s Tallest Buildings.”
- Subway-riding germaphobes can rest easy this flu season. Gravitytank and Betabrand have released the Germinator Transit Jacket to ward off unwanted coughs and sneezes. Check it out on designboom.
- Hook-on high chairs, convertible beds and more: Brick Underground rounds up the must haves for living with a little one in NYC.
- Whatever happened to Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Island? The Bowery Boys have the answer.