Photos via JDS Development/SHoP Architects
The American Copper Buildings, famous for their slanted silhouettes and already-iconic skybridge, commenced leasing in early 2017, but they’re now offering one month free on a 13-month lease and one month broker OP, according to the building’s website. Each of the two buildings has more than 300 unique layouts; current availabilities include studios from $2,975/month, one-bedrooms from $5,00/month, and two-bedrooms from $6,530/month.
More offers ahead
- Live in SHoP’s American Copper Buildings from $2,975/Mo; Read Carter’s New Review [link]
- Behold the Views (Present & Future) from Midtown’s 555TEN, Now Leasing with Two Months Free Rent [link]
- Leasing Begins at Jersey City Urby, Vertical Community + Stunning Views from $2,000/Month [link]
- Take In the Incredible Views at 1 QPS Tower; LIC’s Newly-Opened Rental Leasing From $1,989/Mo. [link]
- NoMad’s One Sixty Madison Offering One Month Free on Select Residences [link]
- Cassa Hotel and Residences Offering Up To Two Months of Free Rent [link]
- Midtown’s Slender Icon Offering Months of Free Rent & Sedate Skyscraper Living [link]
- Midtown’s Townsend Now Offering Two Months Free [link]
- Jersey City’s 41-Story Rental Tower Announces Summer 2017 Opening & Reveals Pricing [link]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS HERE >>
Images (L to R): American Copper Buildings, 555Ten, Jersey City Urby and 1 QPS Tower
Every Friday 6sqft rounds up five of the best rental deals showcased on CityRealty.com’s no-fee rentals page, a space where house hunters can find the best concessions being offered by landlords across the city.
If you love being in the thick of it all, there’s no area of New York that pulsates quite like Midtown. With ample entertainment and dining options along every street and on every corner; stunning architecture spanning numerous decades and styles everywhere you look; and no shortage of transit options to deliver you to just about any neighborhood in a matter of minutes, this neighborhood is made for the truest of urban explorers and city enthusiasts. Ahead are five extra-tall modern towers that put the city’s spectacular offer up close and personal—and they’re all giving out free rent!
check out who’s offering deals here
Soaring nearly 500 feet into the Manhattan skyline, One Sixty Madison is a shimmering 45-floor rental tower at the boundary of the Murray Hill and Nomad neighborhoods. Developed by J.D. Carlisle Development and designed by SLCE Architects, with interiors by Philip Koether Architects, the uniquely massed building is rotated 45 degrees from its Madison Avenue and 33rd Street frontages, guaranteeing homes an abundance of light and air and stunning skyline views.
For a limited time, the leasing team is offering incoming renters two months free on two-year leases and one month free on one-year leases, both with paid OP (broker fees). Current availabilities include an 11th floor studio with a net effective price of $3,263/month, one bedrooms starting from $4,412/month, and two-bedrooms beginning at $6,692/month.
Find out more about the building