- Kayu Connection asks 45 experts to weigh in on the best home improvements to increase the value of one’s home.
- Feline enthusiasts, get your cat leashes out. Meow Parlour, NYC’s first permanent cat café, is opening next month on the Lower East Side. Eater has all you need to know.
- The Bronx Brewery is finally making its brews in the Bronx. Get the scoop at Brooklyn Magazine.
- “Every neighborhood with a critical mass of bearded hipsters, bike shops and vegan cafes calls itself ‘the new Brooklyn.'” Read the full story of how cities are aspiring to be Brooklyn on Crain’s.
- CityLab has an interesting analysis of roadway suffixes in six major U.S. cities that reveal differences rooted in history.
NYC cat cafe
, Thu, November 13, 2014
Daily Link Fix: Instagrammer Takes Photos from Atop 432 Park Avenue; WEDG Personal Cloud Offers Stronger Security, Thu, September 25, 2014
- A new infographic, The Schematic of Structures, displays the 90 greatest architectural achievements since prehistory. You can be the judge of this list over on Fast Co. Design.
- Break out the Meow Mix, NYC’s first permanent cat café could open next spring. According to Gothamist, a $65,000 crowdfunding campaign is underway to make the kitty dream a realty.
- A 17-year-old Instagrammer known as Demidism climbed to the top of 432 Park Avenue, the tallest residential building in the Western Hemisphere, and took some pretty amazing (yet vertigo inducing) photos. Untapped Cities has the scoop.
- It’s about time…the WEDG personal cloud storage device offers strong security and privacy values, reports designboom.
Image: via WEDG