The Naftali Group’s 12-story condominium dubbed The Seymour has topped out just six months after breaking ground. Though we’ve yet to see the traditional topping-out tree, a flag can be seen pitched atop the concrete frame of the building’s bulkhead–a sure sign of the completion.
Sales have been just as speedy with more than half of the building’s 67 units in contract. According to CityRealty, there are currently nine units available on the market with an average price of $1,882 per square foot, ranging from $1.3 million for a one-bedroom unit to $3.95 million for a three-bedroom home on the 10th floor.
More details here (plus learn the origins of
- The 10 biggest real estate projects coming to the city. [TRD]
- Video views from the top of 432 Park Avenue, which tops out tomorrow. [NYT]
- Leasing starts at Naftali’s the Arthur, a luxurious prewar rental building located at 245 West 25th Street. [CityRealty]
- A 10-story parking garage will close along Fulton Street to make way for a new rental building called ‘Exhibit’. [Curbed]
- Is Extell working on a new tower? The developer is in talks with Calvary Baptist Church to acquire the church site at 123-141 West 57th Street. [TRD]
- 25 years after purchasing a Downtown Brooklyn site, Forest City Ratner is selling it for $185M or looking for a partner to help them develop it into a residential building. [Crain’s]
466 Eleventh Avenue, one of the city’s biggest projects (left); 432 Park Ave (right)
Do you think too many of the new buildings coming up nowadays look like glassy, reflective eyesores? Then you’ll be happy to set your eyes on this brand-new tower located at 234 East 23rd Street developed by the Naftali Group. With floor-to-ceiling casement windows, the facade is plenty modern, but the building is most striking because of its red brick nod to the Gramercy neighborhood it calls home. The units in the building just were just listed today, and you can get your first peek of the interiors right here.
Your first look inside the new building right this way
Here’s a first look at the Naftali Group’s upcoming 60-unit condominium building sited along 265 West 25th Street in Chelsea. The building will rise 12 stories along a charming tree-lined stretch between Seventh and Eighth Avenues. Residences will range from one to three bedrooms.
More on the Development Here