- Stunning Photos of 2nd Avenue Subway Construction: If you don’t find yourself humming the theme song to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles while admiring these pics on Architizer, we don’t know what to say.
- How The Love Boat Helped Launch Bloopit: The president of the video app company tells Fastco. about his love for 70s sitcom theme songs and how he used it to develop the app.
- FreshDirect to Mentor Food Startups: Apparently these food companies like their advice fresh and direct. Crain’s NY has more on the partnership.
- LES Film Festival Brings Google Glass and Pool Parties to Cinema: Bedford and Bowery talks to the directors of the upcoming LES Film Festival about their preference for the struggling filmmaker.
- Apple Announces Beats Buyout: Apple officially announced that it’s buying Beats by Dre and the Wall Street Journal has the details.
Images: 2nd Ave. Construction (left), Beats by Dre headphones (right)