- Forgotten New York uncovers the past of the Civil War-era wooden houses on East 92nd Street.
- The battery-powered e-Carriage that may replace the Central Park horses is roaming the streets…and you don’t have to pick up after it. Check it out on Daily Intelligencer.
- J’adore les librairies! You love bookstores? You speak French? Visit Albertine, New York’s only French bookstore, inside the French Embassy. More on Cool Hunting.
- Forget walking and reading, pint-size Upper East Siders can now learn to spin records at the Baby DJ School, reports DNAinfo.
- Designboom interviews Kjetil Trædal Thorsen, founding partner of Snøhetta Architects.
Kjetil Trædal Thorsen
, Fri, October 3, 2014