- One Columbus Place: Lincoln Square Rental Offers 1 Month Free; Net Prices from $4,194/Month [LINK]
- Glassworks Bushwick: Get to Know Brooklyn’s New Rental at 336 Himrod Street [LINK]
- 268 Metropolitan Avenue: New Rentals Launch in the Heart of Trendy Williamsburg [LINK]
- 685 First Avenue: An Inside Look at the Modern Rental Collection at 685 First Avenue [LINK]
- 123 Hope Street: Contemporary No Fee Rentals at 123 Hope Street in Williamsburg Leasing from $2,385/Month [LINK]
Two months after leasing kicked off at Glassworks Bushwick, the affordable housing lottery is opening for 19 middle-income units, ranging from $2,098/month studios to $2,715/month two-bedrooms. If this doesn’t seem so “affordable,” keep in mind that these market-rate apartments are going for $2,500 and $3,100. Plus, the trendy new rental, a cool conversion of the former Dannenhoffer Opalescent Glassworks stained glass factory at 336 Himrod Street, offers a fitness center, lounge, laundry room, book-share library, and, best of all, a landscaped roof deck with a barbeque area.
- Rent at 19 Dutch, FiDi’s New “Culturally-Inspired” Skyscraper with Early-Bird Bargains [link]
- Extell’s East Village Rental, EVGB at 510 East 14th Street, Already 50% Leased – See Remaining Listings [link]
- Beachfront Living at The Tides at Arverne by the Sea – Now Leasing from $1,775/Month [link]
- Glassworks Bushwick: Get to Know Brooklyn’s New Rental at 336 Himrod Street [link]
- Brooklyn Waterfront Living at its Finest; Williamsburg’s 420 Kent is Now Renting [link]
- One of the World’s Most Iconic Skyscrapers: Leases at 70 Pine Street Offer 2 Months Free [link]
- Prospect Lefferts Gardens Rental Debuts: Homes at The Lawrence Leasing from $1,938/Month [link]
Photo via N7
Bushwick’s newest rental development, Glassworks Bushwick, is a cool blend of new construction and reuse of the original Dannenhoffer Opalescent Glassworks stained glass factory. Located at 336 Himrod Street, real estate developer and designer ASH NYC, in partnership with Martin Lomazow and the owner of the factory, are developing the 77,000-square-foot mixed-use development in the bustling Brooklyn neighborhood.
Ranging from $2,500/month studios to $3,800/month three-bedrooms, as well as a selection of penthouses, Glassworks Bushwick includes 63 rentals in the five-story building. The rental, currently under construction, will incorporate new construction, the rehabilitation of an existing factory space and the redevelopment of an existing garage building into a commercial space. The project is set to be complete this year.