- Gothamist looks back at the glory days of Port Authority Bus Terminal One of today’s ugliest buildings, it was once considered “revolutionary” and “magnificent.” Huh?…
- After years of hurdles, a block of West 121st Street is renamed George Carlin Way, honoring the street where the famous comedian grew up. More on the Village Voice.
- The iconic Palm Court at the Plaza Hotel reopens today with pricey tea service, according to Eater NY.
- It’s a new take on the battle of the coasts. Co.Design has a fun map of how San Franciscans see New York City.
- Have you seen the 20-foot Lego Statue of Liberty in Madison Square Park? Check it out on Untapped Cities.
Images: Port Authority today via Wiki Commons (L); George Carlin Way via Getty Images (R)