- Mashable has a guide to NYC subway art. We particularly love the Roy Lichtenstein in Times Square.
- A 5,000-pound gingerbread village is coming to the New York Hall of Science. It will be even bigger than last year’s, which set the world record for largest gingerbread village. More details on DNAinfo.
- Hyperallergic takes a look back at the history and influence of the East Village Eye, the magazine that covered the neighborhood art scene from 1979 to 1987.
- Finally prove to your friends that you live on THE noisiest block in the city. According to am New York, Councilwoman Margaret Chin is introducing a noise pollution data collection bill.
- Want a paternity test or teeth cleaning on your lunch break? No problem. Untapped Cities rounds up some of the city’s most unique mobile trucks.
East Village Eye
, Wed, November 12, 2014