- Kayu Connection asks 45 experts to weigh in on the best home improvements to increase the value of one’s home.
- Feline enthusiasts, get your cat leashes out. Meow Parlour, NYC’s first permanent cat café, is opening next month on the Lower East Side. Eater has all you need to know.
- The Bronx Brewery is finally making its brews in the Bronx. Get the scoop at Brooklyn Magazine.
- “Every neighborhood with a critical mass of bearded hipsters, bike shops and vegan cafes calls itself ‘the new Brooklyn.'” Read the full story of how cities are aspiring to be Brooklyn on Crain’s.
- CityLab has an interesting analysis of roadway suffixes in six major U.S. cities that reveal differences rooted in history.
, Thu, November 13, 2014