- New art piece atop Clinton Hill’s Broken Angel Condo pays tribute to the building’s history. [Brownstoner]
- City Comptroller Scott Stringer wants to make Stonewall Inn a national monument for its role in the modern LGBTQ movement. [NYP]
- A tweet-based comparison shows that residents of Arlington, Texas hate tourists more than New Yorkers. [CityLab]
- The gentrifier’s guide to not being an a**hole . [Village Voice]
- This fun infographic explains what your bagel and spread of choice say about you. [Mashable]
- Here’s how much time people in U.S. cities waste sitting in traffic. [Tech Insider]
4 Downing Street (r), 8 Downing Street (l). Renderings courtesy of Urban Compass.
The much-discussed new condos at the site of the former Broken Angel House at 4-8 Downing Street in Clinton Hill are officially on the market. Ten “hand-crafted condominium residences,” developed by Barrett Design and Development will include eight two- and three-bedrooms in the original building at 4 Downing and two two-story “generously scaled three bedroom homes” in the newly-constructed 8 Downing.