- We all know New Yorkers love exposed brick, but now we can actually wrap ourselves in it. Architizer shows off the Brick Blanket by Thing Industries.
- You can visit 20 museums around the city for free tomorrow thanks to Smithsonian Museum Day Live. The Morgan Library & Museum, Jewish Museum, and Ukrainian Museum are just a few of the participating institutions.
- Well this makes life easier…new app RadPad lets users pay rent with a debit or credit card. Head over to Laughing Squid for all the details.
- Take a virtual tour of NYC’s 22 remaining armories with Untapped Cities.
- Featured on Dezeen, a new jewelry collection is comprised of mini drafting tools, like protractors and scale rulers, all set onto brushed-silver rings. Next time duty calls for you to design a teeny tiny building, you’ll be fully prepared.
Images: Brick Blanket, via Thing Industries (L); Lenox Hill Armory, via NewYorkitecture (R)