- Thor’s Newly-Restored 98 Morningside Offering One Month of Free Rent [link]
- Field Condition Captures the Completed Amenities at 555Ten [link]
- Om Sweet Om: Downtown Brooklyn Rental, City Tower, Introduces Meditation Classes as Newest Amenity [link]
- Canal-Side 363 Bond Street Unveils Model Apartments; Offers 1 Month Free Rent [link]
- Chelsea29 Launches Leasing; Offers Two Months Free Rent [link]
- Checking in on Long Island City’s Boldest Rental, 2222 Jackson Avenue; Now Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- Former Hotel Makes Its Debut as the Murray Hill Marquis; New Rentals from $2,575/Month [link]
- This New Bushwick Rental was Definitely Designed by an Architect, Two-Beds from $2,355/mo. [link]
- Free Rent & Reduced Security Deposits at Upper East Side High Rise [link]
- Leasing Special at Jersey City’s Madox Rentals; Apartments From $2,379/Month [link]
- Related Promises the Highest Quality Rental Interiors Ever at One Hudson Yards [link]
- 800 Union: Luxury Park Slope Rentals Release New Renderings & Teaser Site [link]
- Grand Opening of Rental Building at 246 Johnson Ave in East Williamsburg [link]
98 Morningside Avenue
Built in 1901 as a seven-story residential building, the distinctive Beaux Arts-style apartment house at 92 Morningside Avenue in Harlem has shed its scaffolding after a two-year renovation/restoration by ND Architecture & Design. It’s also officially launched its teaser website that announces leasing of its 45 rental units will begin this spring.
The site reveals unit interiors will have “prewar-inspired floor plans, contemporary design, and masterfully crafted finishes.” The living experience is branded as “prewar parkside perfection” with “luxurious parkside living in a re-imagined Beaux-Arts masterpiece.” Layouts will range from one- to four-bedroom residences with some duplex apartments. Amenities will include bike parking, a recreation room, a rooftop terrace and professional concierge services.