- Two Months Free at 325 Kent Avenue; See New Photos [READ MORE]
- Prospect Lefferts Gardens Rental Debuts: The Lawrence Leasing from $1,938/Month [READ MORE]
- Leasing Kicks Off at Williamsburg Rental House No. 94 with 2 Months Free [READ MORE]
- Jersey City Rental Launches at 485 Marin Boulevard with 2 Months Free [READ MORE]
- Spacious Tribeca Rentals at 456 Washington Street with Hudson River Views [READ MORE]
- DUMBO Loft Rentals at 99 Gold Street Leasing with 2 Months Free [READ MORE]
- Upper West Side’s Summit Residences Leasing with 1 Month Free [READ MORE]
94 north 3rd street
Rendering of 94 North 3rd Street courtesy of Hudson Companies Inc.
Applications are now being accepted for 15 newly constructed, affordable apartments in a mixed-use development in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn. With 75 total units and more than 15,000 square feet of ground-floor retail, the building at 94 North 3rd Street sits just a few blocks from the waterfront and bustling Metropolitan Avenue. Qualifying New Yorkers earning 60 percent of the area median income can apply for studios for $867 per month, one-bedrooms for $931 per month and two-bedrooms listed for $1123 monthly.