- Midtown Rental Skyscraper ‘Tower 31‘ Offering One Month Free or One Month OP on Select Leases [link]
- Leasing Launches at 531 Myrtle Avenue; First to Open for New Clinton Hill Rental Duo ‘Myrtle & Steuben’ [link]
- Month of Free Rent at The Giovanni, 81 Fleet Place in Downtown Brooklyn [link]
- SLCE-Designed Downtown High Rise, The Lara, Offering One Month Free on Select Units [link]
- Two Months Free at EOS, 47-Story NoMad Rental with Modern Residences + Top Tier Amenities [link]
- Live in the Heart of the Theater District at 420 West 42nd Street, Now Leasing with 1.5 Months of Free Rent [link]
- One Month Free with New Leases at The Grand Tier in Lincoln Center [link]
- Inspired Rentals at Leonard Pointe in Williamsburg Offering One Month of Free Rent [link]
- Clinton Hill’s 535 Classon Avenue Offering Two Months Free [link]
- One Month Free on Select Units at Clinton Hill’s 163 Washington Avenue [link]
- Grand Opening of Crown Heights Rental at 505 Saint Marks Avenue [link]
- Prism at Park Avenue South is Offering Renters Locked-In Rates for Two Years [link]
- Bedstuy’s 818 Lexington Avenue Now Offering No-Fee Rentals and Two Months Free on Select Leases [link]
855 Avenue of the Americas
Every Friday 6sqft rounds up five of the best rental deals showcased on CityRealty.com’s no-fee rentals page, a space where house hunters can find the best concessions being offered by landlords across the city.
If you love being in the thick of it all, there’s no area of New York that pulsates quite like Midtown. With ample entertainment and dining options along every street and on every corner; stunning architecture spanning numerous decades and styles everywhere you look; and no shortage of transit options to deliver you to just about any neighborhood in a matter of minutes, this neighborhood is made for the truest of urban explorers and city enthusiasts. Ahead are five extra-tall modern towers that put the city’s spectacular offer up close and personal—and they’re all giving out free rent!