- Sleek, Stylish + Modern Rentals at The Lewis Leasing with 2 Months Free [link]
- The Eagle, Downtown Brooklyn’s 32-Story Rental Tower Offers 2 Months Free [link]
- East Williamsburg’s 83 Bushwick Place Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- Brooklyn Heights Luxury Rental ‘The Pierrepont’ to Debut Summer 2018 [link]
- NYC’s 10 Downing Street in the West Village Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- Sky-High Rentals at Jersey City’s ‘Monaco’ Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- Jersey City’s Historic Rental Community Leasing from $1,600/Month [link]
83 Bushwick Place
Starting Monday, NYC’s Housing Connect will begin accepting applications for four brand new apartments located in an upscale, four-story, 20-unit apartment complex at 83 Bushwick Place. Rents will start at $947 for one-bedrooms and $1,071 for two-bedrooms.
The building has been designed by architect Ariel Aufgang and developed by Slate Properties, and unlike other more recent constructions in the area, units have been sized for growing families opposed to younger singles looking for studio rentals. Among the perks offered are a rooftop dog walk and luxury-level finishes, according to previous reports. A convenient location a block from the Montrose L train station serves as another major draw.