Images (L to R): 325 Kent, Instrata Gramercy, 63 Wall Street and Watermark LIC
- Instrata Gramercy: No Fee Rentals with Commanding Manhattan Views Offering Free Month’s Rent [link]
- Court Square’s Watermark LIC Now Ready for Habitation; Studios from $2,307/Mo. [link]
- New Listings at 63 Wall Street Offer 1 Month Free Rent [link]
- Up to Two Months Free + $1000 Security Deposits at The Olivia on West 33rd Street [link]
- One Month Free Rent and Reduced Security Deposit at The Fairfax in Lenox Hill [link]
- Carter Reviews SHoP’s Nearly-Finished Domino Sugar Rental 325 Kent, No Fee Apartments from $2406/Mo. [link]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS HERE >>
He’s been called the King of FiDi with over 2200 apartments under his management. The founder and principal of Metro Loft Management, Nathan Berman specializes in transforming landmark office buildings into luxury rentals. He recently acquired the leasehold for 20 Broad Street, the former New York Stock Exchange building, and plans to convert it to white-glove rental apartments. Other properties include 20 Exchange Place, a 1931 Art Deco office building that used to be the City Bank-Farmers Trust Building, and the former Munson Shipping Company headquarters at 67 Wall Street. Both buildings were converted into luxury rental apartments with condominium finishes and features.
Over the years, Berman has developed a profitable formula that’s yielded some of the most architecturally distinguished rental buildings in lower Manhattan. Ahead, Berman explains his focus on the rental market, as well as his first foray into the world of condos with the uber-luxe 443 Greenwich Street.
READ THE FULL INTERVIEW HERE…