- Little Italy Rental Debuts; Rumored to have Housed Debbie Harry & Robert De Niro
- Lenox Terrace Offers Renovated Harlem Apartments from $1,650/Mo.
- Pre-War Grandeur at The Wyoming; Amazing Midtown Rental Near Central Park
- Bronx Rentals Debut at Port133 at 751 East 133rd Street in Port Morris from $1,700/Month
- NYC Homes from $1,450/Month at Newly Constructed Riverdale Rental
- Bronx Rentals at The Equestrian on Pelham Parkway from $1,950/Month
- Take First Look Inside The Delmar, Stylish LIC Rentals Leasing from $2,150/mo.
- 606W57: TFC’s Behemoth Rental Kicks-off Affordable Lottery + Gets Teaser Site for Spring Launch
- 2763 Morris Avenue: Luxury Rentals Open in the Bronx from $1,660/Mo. + Netflix Subscription
- Prime 2-Bedrooms in the Heart of Chelsea from $4,000/Month and 1 Month Free Rent
- Tribeca Rental Specials at 88 Leonard Street: Hello Alfred Services + Renovated 3-Bed Penthouses
- Enormous, Beautifully Finished Rentals Listed at 575 West End Ave on the Upper West Side
While the Bronx has been busting at the seams with affordable housing lotteries, most of them have been clustered in the southern areas of the borough. The latest, however, takes us up to the historic Fieldston neighborhood of Riverdale, considered one of the city’s best preserved early 20th century suburbs. These nine available units, $1,230/month one-bedrooms and $1,403/month two-bedrooms, may not be located in one of the area’s signature revival style homes, but they are in a brand new building at 6155 Broadway, right on Van Cortlandt Park and steps away from the prestigious Horace Mann school.