- Henry Hall in Hudson Yards Offers 4 Months Free on 25-Month Leases [link]
- Live at The Clark in Prospect Lefferts Gardens from $1,920/Month [link]
- The Denizen Launches; Modern Bushwick Rentals with Impressive Amenities [link]
- Murray Hill’s Emery Roth-Designed Monterey at Park Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- Williamsburg’s Luxury Rentals at 123 Hope Street Launch from $2,279/Month [link]
- Classic No Fee Rentals with $1,000 Deposits at 50 W. 77th Street [link]
- East Harlem’s Tower 119 Begins Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
54 Noll Street
Rendering courtesy of ODA Architecture.
The lottery (pdf) for 183 apartments at 54 Noll Street and 123 Melrose Street, known as Evergreen Gardens, launched today for one of the parcels of land being redeveloped on the site of the former Rheingold Brewery site in Bushwick. Individuals and families earning 60 percent of the area median income, or between $34,355 and $57,240, are eligible to apply for units ranging from $947/month studios to $1,230 two-bedrooms. Among its plethora of indoor and outdoor amenities, the massive ODA-designed project boasts a central park and a rooftop terrace complete with an urban farm.