- 2 Months Free at New Hell’s Kitchen Rental [link]
- 1 Month Free at West 72nd Street Prewar [link]
- StuyTown Offering $3,600 Move-In Bonus Until April 16th [link]
- 1 Month Free at Newly Launched Clinton Hill Rental [link]
- Renovated Rentals at U.E.S. Prewar; 2 Bedroom From $2,677 [link]
- Mercedes House Offering 2 Months Free [link]
- 1 Month Free Rent at Upper West Side’s The Brewster [link]
- 1 Month Free at The Pavilion in Lenox Hill [link]
- 1 Month Free at Renovated Rental in Harlem [link]
- DUMBO Rental Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- Jersey City’s 3 Journal Square Launches with 2 Months Free [link]
- New Brooklyn Rental The Refinery Offers 2 Months Free [link]
- 1 Month Free at Midtown East’s Sutton Collection [link]
Image: John Watson via flickr.
Something is in the air at luxury apartment buildings looking for new ways to charm residents. The idea of “aromatizing” building common spaces to entice buyers and renters with seductive scents is gaining popularity among developers, according to The New York Times. A growing number of the city’s rental and condo buildings have begun to infuse their halls with fragrance via building ductwork or standalone scent machines. With any luck, the result will be something far, far away from the smell of your subway stop in August.
CetraRuddy‘s through-block rental development 535W43 is now complete, and this past Thursday the development team threw a grand opening event inside the Hell’s Kitchen haven. The finished product ranks as one of the neighborhood’s most handsome new additions, comprised of two 14-story towers whose street-facing facades are clad in an industrial-inspired skin of multi-tone bricks, grand casement windows, and dark metal accents.
Across its 263,300 square feet of floor area are 180 no-fee apartments ranging from studios to two-bedrooms. For a limited time, the leasing team headed by Douglas Elliman is offering new renters one month free on newly signed leases. Seven apartments are now on the market with net-effective rents starting at $3,000/month for studios, $4,080 for one-bedrooms, and $6,785 for two-bedrooms.