- 2 Months Free at New Hell’s Kitchen Rental [link]
- 1 Month Free at West 72nd Street Prewar [link]
- StuyTown Offering $3,600 Move-In Bonus Until April 16th [link]
- 1 Month Free at Newly Launched Clinton Hill Rental [link]
- Renovated Rentals at U.E.S. Prewar; 2 Bedroom From $2,677 [link]
- Mercedes House Offering 2 Months Free [link]
- 1 Month Free Rent at Upper West Side’s The Brewster [link]
- 1 Month Free at The Pavilion in Lenox Hill [link]
- 1 Month Free at Renovated Rental in Harlem [link]
- DUMBO Rental Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- Jersey City’s 3 Journal Square Launches with 2 Months Free [link]
- New Brooklyn Rental The Refinery Offers 2 Months Free [link]
- 1 Month Free at Midtown East’s Sutton Collection [link]
535 West 43rd Street
CetraRuddy‘s through-block rental development 535W43 is now complete, and this past Thursday the development team threw a grand opening event inside the Hell’s Kitchen haven. The finished product ranks as one of the neighborhood’s most handsome new additions, comprised of two 14-story towers whose street-facing facades are clad in an industrial-inspired skin of multi-tone bricks, grand casement windows, and dark metal accents.
Across its 263,300 square feet of floor area are 180 no-fee apartments ranging from studios to two-bedrooms. For a limited time, the leasing team headed by Douglas Elliman is offering new renters one month free on newly signed leases. Seven apartments are now on the market with net-effective rents starting at $3,000/month for studios, $4,080 for one-bedrooms, and $6,785 for two-bedrooms.