Photo courtesy of The Helux
Applications are now open for 18 fully renovated units at 520 West 43rd Street in Midtown West. Located between Tenth and Eleventh Avenues, the 33-story building was built in 1998 and boasts Hudson River views and proximity to Port Authority Bus Terminal, Times Square, and Hudson Yards. Known as The Helux, the building’s name is a combination of “Hell’s Kitchen” and “Luxury.” The building comes with a pretty amenities package and no shortage of transportation options. Qualifying New Yorkers earning 130 percent of the area median income can apply for the units, ranging from a $2,135/month studio to a $2,760/month two-bedroom.
Get the details
Images (L to R): FRONTIER, TOWER 28, LEVEL and 95 WALL
- The Refinery, Newly Constructed Clinton Hill Rental Leasing from $2,150/Month [link]
- A New Frontier: Leasing Begins at 210 East 39th Street with Two Months of Free Rent [link]
- New Rentals Launch with 1 Month Free at Historic Offerman House in Downtown Brooklyn [link]
- Tallest Residential Building in Queens Marks Grand Opening with 1 Month Free [link]
- Hell’s Kitchen Rental Has a Full Workout Facility & Half Basketball Court [link]
- At LEVEL, It’s About Balance; Brand New Waterfront Rentals Now Leasing in Williamsburg [link]
- Rosario Candela-Designed Rental at 915 West End Avenue Debuts New Look, Offers Free Rent [link]
- $250 Security Deposits with Approved Credit at 95 Wall Street in the Financial District [link]
- A Look Inside 21 West End; Luxe Interiors, Cutting-Edge Amenities [link]
- At 21 Chelsea, Sophisticated and Stylish Apartments Are Now Leasing with $500 Deposits [link]
- A Reinvented Factory in Brooklyn: Authentic Lofts at 44 Berry Street in Williamsburg [link]
- Leasing Special for Luxury Rentals in 42-Story Long Island City Tower; Studios from $2,600/Month [link]
- No-Fee Rentals with $1,000 Deposits at 95 Horatio Street in the West Village [link]
- Luxurious Upper West Side Rentals at Sessanta, and Stylish Amenities Too [link]
- If Location is Everything, Look No Further Than Two Lincoln Square’s Luxury Rentals [link]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS HERE >>
Every Friday 6sqft rounds up five of the best rental deals showcased on CityRealty.com’s no-fee rentals page, a space where house hunters can find the best concessions being offered by landlords across the city.
If you love being in the thick of it all, there’s no area of New York that pulsates quite like Midtown. With ample entertainment and dining options along every street and on every corner; stunning architecture spanning numerous decades and styles everywhere you look; and no shortage of transit options to deliver you to just about any neighborhood in a matter of minutes, this neighborhood is made for the truest of urban explorers and city enthusiasts. Ahead are five extra-tall modern towers that put the city’s spectacular offer up close and personal—and they’re all giving out free rent!
check out who’s offering deals here