- Midtown Rental Skyscraper ‘Tower 31‘ Offering One Month Free or One Month OP on Select Leases [link]
- Leasing Launches at 531 Myrtle Avenue; First to Open for New Clinton Hill Rental Duo ‘Myrtle & Steuben’ [link]
- Month of Free Rent at The Giovanni, 81 Fleet Place in Downtown Brooklyn [link]
- SLCE-Designed Downtown High Rise, The Lara, Offering One Month Free on Select Units [link]
- Two Months Free at EOS, 47-Story NoMad Rental with Modern Residences + Top Tier Amenities [link]
- Live in the Heart of the Theater District at 420 West 42nd Street, Now Leasing with 1.5 Months of Free Rent [link]
- One Month Free with New Leases at The Grand Tier in Lincoln Center [link]
- Inspired Rentals at Leonard Pointe in Williamsburg Offering One Month of Free Rent [link]
- Clinton Hill’s 535 Classon Avenue Offering Two Months Free [link]
- One Month Free on Select Units at Clinton Hill’s 163 Washington Avenue [link]
- Grand Opening of Crown Heights Rental at 505 Saint Marks Avenue [link]
- Prism at Park Avenue South is Offering Renters Locked-In Rates for Two Years [link]
- Bedstuy’s 818 Lexington Avenue Now Offering No-Fee Rentals and Two Months Free on Select Leases [link]
505 Saint Mark’s Avenue
The building itself, designed by Issac & Stern Architects, may be pretty unremarkable, the same for the block on which it’s located, but 505 Saint Mark’s Avenue is in a prime Crown Heights location and offers some great amenities. It has 147 brand new units and is just steps off foodie haven Franklin Avenue and right around the corner from trendy food/beer hall Berg’n.
While the market-rate apartments are pretty par for the course (a one-bedroom goes for about $2,500/month and a two-bedroom for around $3,600), a housing lottery has launched today for 30 affordable units, including $913 one-bedrooms and $1,065 two-bedrooms for individuals and households earning between $31,303 and $51,780 annually.