By Ondel Hylton, Sat, July 28, 2018
Images (L to R): 485 Marin Boulevard, Lewis Steel Building, Heritage Dean Street and 321 Wythe Avenue
- 321 Wythe Debuts in Williamsburg: Luxury Rentals with All-Star Amenities + Skyline Views [link]
- The Alabama in Greenwich Village: Furnished Rentals for Students and Young Professionals [link]
- Clinton Hill’s Latest Rental Debuts with Homes from $2,175/Month [link]
- Meet The Park Ilona: Stylish Williamsburg Rentals from $2,291/Month [link]
- Live at Jersey City’s 485 Marin Boulevard from $2,310/Month; Move-In August 15th [link]
- Brooklyn’s Heritage Dean Street Rentals Launch from $2,450/Month [link]
- Williamsburg Loft Rentals at The Lewis Steel Building Offer 1 Month Free [link]
SEE MORE RENTAL NEWS AND OFFERS HERE
By Ondel Hylton, Sat, June 9, 2018
By Michelle Cohen, Thu, June 7, 2018
Interior ‘canyon’ with stepped terraces via HWKN.
Following the much-documented Jersey City launches of the Journal Squared and Ellipse projects, a new rental building has opened at 485 Marin Boulevard in JC’s Hamilton Park neighborhood, known for its historic Victorian homes and streets lined with colorful cafes, shops and restaurants. The new residence comes from KRE Group– the developers behind the Journal Squared project–and is offering studios and one, two and three-bedroom apartments that start at $2,300 for a studio with the added incentive of a free month on a 13-month lease and two free months on a 26-month lease.
Get a closer look