- Two Months Free at 325 Kent Avenue; See New Photos [READ MORE]
- Prospect Lefferts Gardens Rental Debuts: The Lawrence Leasing from $1,938/Month [READ MORE]
- Leasing Kicks Off at Williamsburg Rental House No. 94 with 2 Months Free [READ MORE]
- Jersey City Rental Launches at 485 Marin Boulevard with 2 Months Free [READ MORE]
- Spacious Tribeca Rentals at 456 Washington Street with Hudson River Views [READ MORE]
- DUMBO Loft Rentals at 99 Gold Street Leasing with 2 Months Free [READ MORE]
- Upper West Side’s Summit Residences Leasing with 1 Month Free [READ MORE]
485 Marin Boulevard
Interior ‘canyon’ with stepped terraces via HWKN.
Following the much-documented Jersey City launches of the Journal Squared and Ellipse projects, a new rental building has opened at 485 Marin Boulevard in JC’s Hamilton Park neighborhood, known for its historic Victorian homes and streets lined with colorful cafes, shops and restaurants. The new residence comes from KRE Group– the developers behind the Journal Squared project–and is offering studios and one, two and three-bedroom apartments that start at $2,300 for a studio with the added incentive of a free month on a 13-month lease and two free months on a 26-month lease.