- At LeFrak City, New Amenities Unveiled After $70 Million Renovation; Rentals from $1,485/Month [link]
- Luxury on the East River at View 34; No Fee Rentals with up to Three Bedrooms [link]
- Leasing Continues at Perch Harlem, Built to Meet Passive House Standards; No Fee Rentals from $2,150/Month [link]
- Rentals in FiDi for Immediate Occupancy: New Leases at The Renaissance Offer Two Months Free [link]
- Luxury Spotted in Gowanus: Grand Opening of Rental at 326 Bond Street [link]
- Incentives Offered at the BKLN Gold; Downtown Brooklyn Rentals from $2,066/Month [link]
- Leasing Incentive at Chelsea Centro on West 26th Street; One-Bedrooms with $1,000 Deposits [link]
- Brooklyn’s Tallest Building Reveals Amenities, Offers 1.5 Months Free Rent [link]
- TF Cornerstone’s Long Island City Waterfront Rental Tower Is Leasing from $2,210/Month [link]
- Stunning City & Waterfront Views from 200 Water Street, No-Fee Rentals in the Financial District [link]
- Stylish No Fee Rentals Debut at 568 Lafayette, Two-Beds from $2,478/Month [link]
- The Sutton Collection, Classic Manhattan Living with Style; Rentals From $2,100/Month [link]
- Recently Renovated Upper West Side Buildings Offer Two Months Free [link]
4720 Center Boulevard
Every Friday 6sqft rounds up five of the best rental deals showcased on CityRealty.com’s no-fee rentals page, a space where house hunters can find the best concessions being offered by landlords across the city.
With its location just a hop, skip and jump away from Midtown Manhattan, and the trendiest parts of Brooklyn, Long Island City (LIC) is increasingly becoming a magnet for real estate developers, businesses and new residents banking on the area’s growth. But beyond the convenience offered by its prime waterfront location—and, of course, its comparatively affordable prices—LIC also boasts buildings with unbeatable amenities and stunning skyline and river views. Ahead are five brand new LIC buildings currently offering free rent and other concessions.