- One of New York’s First Skyscrapers is Now Rentals, and Leases Come with 1 Month Free [link]
- Watermark LIC: More Long Island City Rentals to Begin Leasing this Summer, Register Now [link]
- Brand New Bed-Stuy Rentals from $2,000/Month; Duplexes Available [link]
- One Hudson Yards Readies for Summer Leasing; Rentals to Start from $5,095/Month [link]
- New Rentals Debut on Transformed Box Street in Greenpoint; 1-Beds from $2,650/Month [link]
- Teaser Site Launches for Jackson Park; Tishman Speyer Project To Bring Hundreds of Apartments to Booming LIC [link]
- Two Months Free at The Ventura, Luxury Rentals Next to the Second Avenue Subway [link]
- New Listings at Avalon Fort Greene from $2,565/Month; Two Year Rent-Lock Option Offered [link]
- Low Deposit Requirement at Parc Cameron on the Upper West Side; Rentals from $2,335/Month [link]
- Jersey City Waterfront Rentals with Skyline Views Are Leasing with $1,000 Deposits [link]
4545 Center Boulevard
Every Friday 6sqft rounds up five of the best rental deals showcased on CityRealty.com’s no-fee rentals page, a space where house hunters can find the best concessions being offered by landlords across the city.
With its location just a hop, skip and jump away from Midtown Manhattan, and the trendiest parts of Brooklyn, Long Island City (LIC) is increasingly becoming a magnet for real estate developers, businesses and new residents banking on the area’s growth. But beyond the convenience offered by its prime waterfront location—and, of course, its comparatively affordable prices—LIC also boasts buildings with unbeatable amenities and stunning skyline and river views. Ahead are five brand new LIC buildings currently offering free rent and other concessions.