310 West 127th Street

affordable housing, Harlem, housing lotteries

Photo of 125th Street by Blaxtar from Pixabay

New Yorkers earning 60 percent of the area median income are now welcome to apply for 45 affordable units at a new supportive housing building in Central Harlem. Located at 310 West 127th Street, the residence has set asideĀ 60 percent of its units for low-income or formerly homelessĀ households with special needs referred by city agencies, while the remaining 40 percent are available to the public through this lottery. They range from $824/month studios to $1,451/month three-bedrooms.

See the qualifications

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS

Thank you, your sign-up request was successful!
This email address is already subscribed, thank you!
Please provide a valid email address.
Please complete the CAPTCHA.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.