- Greenpoint Landing’s One Blue Slip Readies for Leasing; 90% of Apartments to Have Water Views [link]
- Contemporary Upper West Side Rentals at The Windermere Leasing with 1 Month Free [link]
- BriQ Debuts in Downtown Brooklyn: No Fee Rentals with 1 Month Free [link]
- See New Renderings + Teaser Revealed for Bridge Line; New Rentals Coming Soon to Mott Haven [link]
- Live in the Heart of Downtown Brooklyn at One Flatbush; Leasing Launches from $2,350/Month [link]
- 38 Sixth Avenue in Pacific Park: No Fee, Rent Stabilized Homes Available Now from $2,663/Month [link]
237 Duffield Street
With apartments ranging from $867/month studios to $1,123/month two-bedrooms, you might have some cash leftover to splurge on a Katz’s pastrami sandwich, frozen key lime pie, or smoked rack of ribs at Brooklyn’s largest food hall, DeKalb Market, just around the corner. You’ll also be just two blocks from all the action at 9 DeKalb Avenue, the borough’s future tallest tower. These 22 brand new residences at 237 Duffield Street, a 105-unit building designed by Karl Fischer, come online Tuesday through the city’s affordable housing lottery and are reserved for New Yorkers earning 60 percent of the area median income.