- Midtown Rental Skyscraper ‘Tower 31‘ Offering One Month Free or One Month OP on Select Leases [link]
- Leasing Launches at 531 Myrtle Avenue; First to Open for New Clinton Hill Rental Duo ‘Myrtle & Steuben’ [link]
- Month of Free Rent at The Giovanni, 81 Fleet Place in Downtown Brooklyn [link]
- SLCE-Designed Downtown High Rise, The Lara, Offering One Month Free on Select Units [link]
- Two Months Free at EOS, 47-Story NoMad Rental with Modern Residences + Top Tier Amenities [link]
- Live in the Heart of the Theater District at 420 West 42nd Street, Now Leasing with 1.5 Months of Free Rent [link]
- One Month Free with New Leases at The Grand Tier in Lincoln Center [link]
- Inspired Rentals at Leonard Pointe in Williamsburg Offering One Month of Free Rent [link]
- Clinton Hill’s 535 Classon Avenue Offering Two Months Free [link]
- One Month Free on Select Units at Clinton Hill’s 163 Washington Avenue [link]
- Grand Opening of Crown Heights Rental at 505 Saint Marks Avenue [link]
- Prism at Park Avenue South is Offering Renters Locked-In Rates for Two Years [link]
- Bedstuy’s 818 Lexington Avenue Now Offering No-Fee Rentals and Two Months Free on Select Leases [link]
Last week, we talked to five families currently raising children in New York City’s many diverse and multifaceted neighborhoods about why they pick city living over the suburbs, and most of our readers agreed that they prefer an urban upbringing to the more “traditional” suburban childhood.
But once you’ve decided to raise your children in the Big Apple, it can be tough deciding which neighborhood is best for your family. Many factors come into play: What are the best schools in the area? What amenities does the building offer? Are there playgrounds nearby? How secure is the building? And the list goes on. But to make the process a little easier, we’ve rounded up 15 of the best family-friendly buildings in New York City.