- Williamsburg Waterfront Rental LEVEL BK Offers 3 Months Free on 2-Year Leases + Free Car Share [link]
- BKLYN AIR Offering Half-Month Free for Leases Starting Before Sept. 30th [link]
- New High-Tech Corporate Residences Coming Soon to Synergy Chelsea at 232 7th Avenue [link]
- The Making of Denizen Bshwk’s Monumental Art Murals [link]
- Climber Scales Jersey’s Tallest Apartment Building, Now See What’s Available Inside [link]
- Get $1,500 Off on Select Rental Units at 170 Amsterdam Avenue on the Upper West Side [link]
- Leasing Launches at 916 Bergen Street; Crown Heights 3-Bedrooms Start at $3,390/month [link]
170 Amsterdam Avenue
FREE RENT: This week’s NYC rental roundup includes 3 months free rent on the Williamsburg waterfront, Sat, September 15, 2018
Final touches are being added to the Upper West Side’s exoskeletal rental building at 170 Amsterdam Avenue. The 20-story mid-rise between 67th and 68th Streets will be the first residential building in the city to feature a concrete “diagrid” structural system.
Developed by Chicago-based Equity Residential, the tower will house 239 luxury rental units and is slated to begin leasing early next year. Rental pricing may be similar to the Aire next door, where available units range from $3,375 for a 25th floor studio to $15,000 for a three-bedroom penthouse. According to the New York Post, Equity signed a 99-year lease for the site from the American Properties Group for $76.5 million back in 2011.