- 1247 Atlantic Avenue: Brooklyn Rental with Swimming Pool Launches Leasing from $1,875/Month [LINK]
- Arverne View: Beachfront Apartments in the Rockaways from $1,374/Month [LINK]
- The Pierrepont: Floor Plans and Interiors Revealed for March 1st Launch [LINK]
- LEVEL: Williamsburg Waterfront Rental Offers 3 Months Free + Car Share [LINK]
- 184 Eagle Street: No Fee Greenpoint 1-Bed Rentals from $2,600/Month [LINK]
- Landing at Brooklyn Bridge Park: Leasing Launches with 1 Month Free, Net Prices from $3,092/Month [LINK]
- The Heritage: East Harlem Renovated Rentals on Central Park from $2,595/Month [LINK]
15 Bridge Park Drive
Via Moso Studio
A combination penthouse at Quay Tower, a brand new luxury condo building on the Brooklyn Heights waterfront, went into contract this week for over $20 million. If closed, the deal would become the most expensive residential sale in Brooklyn history, breaking the previous record of $16.645 million for a penthouse picked up by actor Matt Damon last year. And before that, a $15.5 million brick carriage house in Cobble Hill held the record for most expensive single residence sale in Brooklyn, which was purchased by photographer Jay Maisel in 2015.
Pier 6 and Brooklyn Bridge Park via MOSO Studio
It’s been just over a year since construction began at Brooklyn Bridge Park’s two-towered Pier 6 development, and as of today, the affordable housing lottery has launched for 15 Bridge Park Drive, the 15-story tower (the other is 28 stories). The buildings are designed by ODA New York and have a slew of amenities, including a fitness facility, 4,000-square-foot landscaped roof terrace, and a children’s playroom. 15 Bridge Park Drive has a total of 140 units; the 40 not included in the lottery are market-rate. The remaining 100 are reserved for households earning 80, 130, and 165 percent of the area median income and range from $1,394/month studios to $4,380/month three-bedrooms.