- Greystar Unveils New Amenities and Renovated Apartments at The Chelsea
- Jersey City Waterfront Rental ‘Ellipse’ Unveils New Amenities, Pool Coming This Summer
- Brooklyn Heights Rental Tower Leasing One and Two-Bed Units with Discounted Deposits
- Newly Listed One-Beds at 1209 Dekalb from $2,150/Month
- Eastchester Heights: Newly Renovated Bronx Rentals from $1,275/Month
- Now Leasing: Check Out the New Rental at 668 Rutland Road in Prospect Lefferts Gardens
- Harlem’s Bailey Lofts Take Off on 125th Street; See Inside the New Rentals
- One-Bed Condos at Lincoln Astoria Now Listed as No-Fee Rentals from $2,550/Mo.
- Modern Rental Debuts on Lincoln Road Near Prospect Park; 2-Beds from $2,195/Month
- Luxury Rentals Overlooking the George Washington Bridge from $2,030/Month
- Leasing Launch + Middle-Income Affordable Lottery for New East Harlem Apartments
111 East 115th Street
View of 111 East 115th Street wrapping up construction in August, via CityRealty
In most cases, the city’s affordable housing lotteries provide an opportunity to live in market rate-level apartments for a lower price. But at the new East Harlem rental building at 111 East 115th Street, the middle-income units provide minimal financial relief, and in some cases are even more expensive than the market-rate units. The general listings include $2,025/month studios, $2,300 one-bedrooms, and $3,100 two-bedrooms, while the “affordable” offerings for those earning 130 percent of the area median income start at $2,099/month studios and go up to $2,253 one-bedrooms and $2,716 two-bedrooms.