- The Rollins in Essex Crossing Now 65% Leased: Up to Three Months Free on Remaining Units [link]
- Luxury Rental 63 Wall Street with Residents-Only Speakeasy, Now Leasing with 1 – 2 Months Free [link]
- Live at SKY: Coveted 42nd Street Rental Tower Offers Leasing Incentives [link]
- Downtown Brooklyn’s 1 Flatbush Avenue Debuts Leasing Website; Coming Summer 2018 [link]
- A Nightclub to Call Home: Listings in Chelsea’s Ohm Start at $2,930/Month [link]
- Up to Two Months of Free Rent at The Marc, No-Fee Apartments in Midtown [link]
- Scenic Living at 180 Riverside Boulevard with Special Offers [link]
1 Flatbush Avenue
Renderings courtesy of Hill West
If you don’t mind being in the center of all the action, this affordable housing opportunity is for you. The lottery is open for 37 apartments at Hill West Architects‘ brand new Downtown Brooklyn rental 1 Flatbush Avenue. Not only does the 19-story building offer amenities such as a landscaped roof terrace with BBQs and a gym with a yoga studio, but its location at the intersection of booming Flatbush Avenue and Fulton Street means it’s just a few blocks from BAM, the Barclay’s Center, almost all major subways at Atlantic Terminal, and Fort Green Park. The units up for grabs are reserved for households earning 60 percent of the area median income, or between $31,612 and $62,580 annually, and range from $867/month studios to $1,123/month two-bedrooms.
Here’s our first look at 1 Flatbush Avenue, a 19-story, 160,000-square-foot mixed-use building planned for the very visible corner of Flatbush Avenue and Fulton Street in Downtown Brooklyn. Images on the website of Ryder Construction show a dignified building that blends with its streetscape. Slate Property Group is listed as the owner of the site and Goldstein Hill & West Architects (GHWA) as the architects.